In Trakošćan park, there is a chapel dedicated to St. Cross. It was built in 1754 in the spirit of Baroque classicism, by donations of Suzana Malatinski, the women of Joseph Casimir Draskovic. Special charm to this small area gives the fact that it is integrated into the entire inventory needed for the equipment of a church: an elevated choir with organ, pulpit, a bench with a raised lectern and altar overlooking the large crucifix.
Outside the chapel is simple, just a facade with bell tower is classified as especially prominent decorations. The interior is divided into equally long rectangle vaulted nave and sanctuary ending shallow apse. Once the chapel had Mass four times a year, and today in the chapel except Sunday worship - performed ceremonies "Trakoscan wedding."